It's that time of year again...Paris Fashion Week. The team leaves today for a busy week in Paris. Shows, viewings, meetings, no down time. A non-stop week calls for smart packing. There are just some things we can't travel without...
Take a look inside the bags of Union Owners Chris and Beth. Check out some of the travel essentials for this weeks trip. We look forward to seeing you in PARI. PEACE!
- Chris' Kapital Hoody: "A must for the plane ride…Keeps me warm when they blast the AC…Keeps the light out my face when I wanna sleep; day or night. Feels like a force shield all other times, it kind of has that ,leave me alone vibe, when adorned properly."
- Chris' Birkenstocks: "I am a Birk freak so you would probably catch me wearing these anyways, but they are best to travel with. Easy on/off through airport security. Easy and comfy on the flight. Light to pack. Triple beam, triple threat!!!
- Bephie's Spray Water Bottle: "My hair is a big part of my ever changing hair styles. I make sure to keep my hair moisturized by keeping a spray bottle with distilled water and drops of Lavender oil on my long travels."
- Bephie's Door Knockers: "Keeping it Black girl classic with my Bephie X Nosesso door knockers. This is the official classic black girl starter pack."
- Chris' Bullet Blender: "I have become quite accustomed to my morning smoothies. I have a very specific recipe that I like everyday. No way I am finding this easy in Paris, so I roll with the bullet and buy the ingredients there."
- Portable wifi: "A must when traveling overseas. I have found that my phone is not always trusty when in other countries…enter the portable wifi. Hook it up with a local cellular carrier (10$) a day and I got wifi when ever and where ever I need."
- Chris' Track Dot: "My luggage has been lost twice in the last year and the last time was the last trip to Paris. As you can imagine when going to Paris for fashion week, I try to bring heat and most of my shit is not easily replaceable. So now I am going to track my suitcase."
- Bephie's Thom Browne Socks: "You can’t really get it right unless you have your socks to twist it up or cool it down."
- Bephie's Nosesso Double Sweater: "I love Nosesso and this sweater gives me an original look with it’s multiple sweaters and sweat shirts that are all sewn together. "
- Bephie's Headwrap: "Another way I protect my hair and keep a style is by keeping interchangeable Head wraps. This one is vintage with a 30’s flapper twist."
- Bephie's Sunglasses: "Jaques Marie Mage Sunglasses with the pink tint make me feel like I’m always in the sunshine."
- Bephie's Celine Pink Ballet flats: "Comfy shoes I like to wear on the plane. I feel like I’m barefoot when I wear them and they always fit in my over packed bags."